Sunday, October 10, 2010

No More Getaway

A little bit sad about this: I blocked access to my other blog, Getaway. Now that I am on the job market and everything, I'm thinking some of the stuff on that blog might be too personal to share in case search committees decide to look me up online. It's really too bad that Blogger doesn't allow you to make individual posts private or password-protected the way Wordpress and Xanga do. In any case, to my dear few readers here, email me if you'd like access to Getaway again.

2 comments:

Words and Steel said...

hi there- I would like to read if you're willing to let me see it! Ingat.

Gladys said...

sure, i'd be happy to! but i need your email...if you're okay with that, please send it to my hotmail account (there's a link to it at the bottom of the blog).